- Arua City has received funds from the Government of Uganda (GOU) and local revenue and intends to apply part of the funds for procuring of the under listed items
- Arua City now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supplies and works listed below.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and Regulation 2003 and the Local Government Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and Regulation 2003 and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The detailed specifications for the items to be supplied are detailed in the bidding document. A summary of the items is as indicated below:
|S/N||Procurement Ref. No.||Project Name||Bid Security|
|1.||Arua851/spls/21-22/00004||Supply of two lap top computers, one projector and back drop and one camera and accessories.||Not required|
|2.||Arua851/spls/21-22/00005||Supply of two one hundred seater tents||Not required|
|3.||Arua851/spls/21-22/00006||One unit of double cabin pick up motor vehicle||3,600,000/=|
|4.||Arua851/spls/21-22/00007||Supply and installation of Solar security lights on Oluko road||3,500,000/=|
|5.||Arua851/wrks/21-22/00003||Renovation of Doctors house at Adumi Health Centre||Not required|
|6.||Arua851/wrks/21-22/00002||Renovation of classroom block at Nyio primary school||1,200,000/=|
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Arua City and inspect the bidding documents at the address indicated below:
Procurement and Disposal unit
P. O. Box 27,
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at a nonrefundable fee of UGX 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only). Payment shall be made to Arua City General Fund account No. 01043618422554 with DFCU Bank Arua Branch and the City cashier will issue a general receipt on presentation of Bank payment slip. Bidders shall then submit confirmation of payment to the Arua City Procurement unit, upon which they will be given a complete set of bidding documents.
- Bids must be delivered to Arua City Procurement Unit on or before 1st December 2021 at 10:00 am local time. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at Arua City conference hall on 1st December 2021 at 10:30 am local time.
Planned procurement schedule subject to change is as follows:
|Published bid notice||11th November 2021|
|Bid closing date||1st December 2021|
|Bid opening||1st December 2021|
|Evaluation process||2nd Dec – 8th Dec 2021|
|Display of Best evaluated bidder notice||10th Dec 2021|
|Contract award and signature||24nd Dec 2021|
NB: Late bids shall be rejected, and Arua City is not bound by the highest or lowest bidder.
TOWN CLERK/ARUA CITY